Wednesday, July 7, 2010

So happy together...

The one thing I've been really wanting for my future is to be happy and love my boyfriend forever. After spending the weekend together for my birthday I realized I wanted nothing more than to be with him forever.

"You and your wife will be happy in your life together."



Well I don't have a wife and don't intend on having a wife (except in the unlikely case that my boyfriend dies, I don't think I could love any other man.)
But just for the sale of argument I'm reinterpreting the word wife to actually be spouse. My boyfriend and I have been talking about saving up for a house together, talking about decorating plans, talking about wedding plans. The wedding plans have been on the back burner since we both agreed that starting our adult lives together seemed more important since both of us still live at home. I was debating on weather or not I should have my own place first but decided that it would be a waste of money since I'd just be over at his place all the time anyways.
Last night he was having some doubts about his future and where to go from here. I assured him we would be okay. We have our love and we keep each other motivated.
I know I've said this before but I really just want and simple and quiet life. I don't want a mansion or a bunch of cars or scads of expensive jewelry or anything like that. I don't even want children. I just want a quiet, clean home with enough space for two people two live life and enjoy hobbies, maybe do a little bit of traveling.
It's nice to know my fortune cookie is there to back me up.

And we'll live happily ever after...

No comments:

Post a Comment