Friday, July 9, 2010

Things I've had to work on

A while back I agreed to make some changes to myself regarding my attitude and reaction. I agreed to try to be more patient, more generous, not be such a perfectionist when it came to my relationship, among other things.

"Generosity and perfection are your everlasting goals."


I'm assuming this is meaning I need to be more giving in my relationship with my boyfriend. i shouldn't pressure him into doing things that are too terribly inconvenient for him. I should allow him more time to do what he wants. He's been wanting to program the game ideas he has in his head, and he should since he is extremely talented.
I am a perfectionist, I am a perfectionist to the point of controlling. I need to have it my way, the way it is envisioned in my head. I don't know how I have this talent to play out a scenario in my head and imagine how it should be. I think the type of perfection the fortune cookie was referring to was perfecting my generosity. I've been working hard to keep up my side of the pact we had made.

Until tomorrow fortune cookie...

No comments:

Post a Comment