Thursday, July 1, 2010

So I should watch what I say?

How is this supposed to make me feel? My whole life I've blocked most people from my inner self...my real inner self. And now the fortune cookie is telling me to,

"Watch your relations with other people carefully, be reserved."

There are only a select group of people who really know me well. And only 2 people who know me completely. I just don't let people in that easily. People get glimpses, photographs of my inner self but not enough to hold anything against me. The select group of people could hold things against me. But the 2 that know me completely just won't, at least not for an extended period. I give too much to them for them to hold grudges. But I suppose just to be on the safe side I should post less incriminating things in semipublic places and speak nothing ill to those I think ill of. Merely politics.


Ok Fortune Cookie...what now?

No comments:

Post a Comment