Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fortune Cookie Typo...

So today I got THE MOST RIDICULOUS fortune cookie ever. Not only was there a typo but it was also very insulting. It assumed my boyfriend was hiding something...

"Trust him, but still deep your eyes open."

I can't think of any reason I might not trust my boyfriend completely. We've been dating for 6 years almost, he's a good catholic man, we were friends in high school, and we've been there for each other through so much.

I guess the fortune cookie could be telling me to look deeper. I mean we have been arguing lately about something he said to me that hurt my feelings but he has also been trying to build up his credit by getting a credit card to pay off his college loans so that we can buy a house.
I know that moving in together will open up a whole new can of worm not only with him but our families and so I'm sure that the fortune cookie is telling me to be wary of that. Either way the fortune cookie needs to watch it will those typos.

Until tomorrow Fortune Cookie...
Now to job hunt and do laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment