Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Living by Fortune Cookie

So this is the second day of interpreting the mysterious pseudo-wisdom of fortune cookies, and I am just plain exhausted!! My NCLEX was the single worst experience of my whole life!!! I won't get the results for a while. I mean I am so tired I just tried to use the muffin I am going to eat later as the computer mouse.

And the second fortune cookie tells me to...

"Be tactful; overlook not your own opportunity."

Bad grammar aside, I really think this is telling me to get my butt in gear and start seriously looking for a job. I mean I have been looking at craigslist on and off and applying for places but I certainly have not been very aggressive.

I think this can also be interpreted as, "Don't worry about what your classmates are doing, even if you look like a lazy butt loser. Just worry about yourself." I tend to care too much about what others are doing and compare myself to others. This leads to a low self esteem. I'M SO TIRED OF HAVING A LOW SELF ESTEEM!!! So despite the fact I'm almost sure I didn't pass my NCLEX, I probably did.

But anyways, I'm going to overlook what everyone else is doing. It's me time.

I hope I get a more grammatically correct fortune cookie tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment