Sunday, June 27, 2010

And on the 7th day...

By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. Genesis 2:2.

Again today:

No Fortune!!

Except today I'm not taking it as a personal insult. Instead today I am going to enjoy my day. Its summer and the birds are chirping outside my window. My elderly neighbors are doing yard work. There's not a cloud in the sky.
I'm going barefoot today. Well, at least until I leave to go out to lunch with my grandparents. And I can just imagine the big hug I'll get from my grandma and grandpa as they tell me how proud they are that I passed my NCLEX.

I want to spend the day in the sun with my boyfriend's hand in mine as we stroll around the SF botanical gardens and just soak up that Vitamin D we're both deficient in.

Go out and enjoy!!!

Until tomorrow fortune cookie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment