Sunday, July 11, 2010

So I didn't post yesterday because I was out of town for the weekend. I went camping with my family and some friends from our church. One thing I love about this group of people is that everyone is so loving and caring and everyone watches out for one another. And best of all I get along with them. I don't like high maintenance people and these people are anything but high maintenance.

"You have an unusually magnetic personality."


I don't have a whole lot of patience usually, especially not for teenagers that bring their hair straightener and find it necessary to text while camping. Despite my low patience and dislike for many people I do have alot of friends, including people from church and from school. Interesting enough, my charm extends mostly to those 40+, especially those 65+.  So I guess one could say I have an old soul.

Until tomorrow Fortune Cookie...

No comments:

Post a Comment