Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Spice of Life

What's in store for me? This is one of the times in my life where I really wish I could look into the future and see where I'll be in 10 years. I've always been one of those girls who needs a little adventure in her life. I'm constantly looking for new opportunities and adventures, especially in San Francisco. I have one of those minds that works a mile a minute and can come up with half a dozen great ideas while in the shower.

"Grand adventures await those who are willing to turn the corner."


This might have something to do with my plan to work far away, commute wise. I'm still unsure about moving away from here since I have NO credit history and I'm so pathetic in terms of financial planning. That's where my boyfriend and I complete each other. I probably won't be looking farther than an hour away from where I want to live. I have all this fear. I'm just afraid of having to live in my car or something.

Baby steps...

No comments:

Post a Comment